Friday, June 25, 2021

Jane Yau Success Story

Yau Fui Chan & Gan Chin Lam DXN Journey & Success Story

Jane talks about her journey in DXN. She talks about how DXN has changed her life and her family's life for the better. She also talks about the importance of maintaining good health and the health benefits that can be gained through DXN products.

With the beneficial health products of DXN, I started to believe that DXN is more than a direct selling company. Sharing the knowledge and gift of health on Ganotherapy to others became my passion and daily routine. I love what I am doing. I got the ultimate satisfaction when I see those I have helped could achieve the same good health. DXN indeed became a platform for me to help others in the new era of health care and health maintenance.

I keep enriching myself on the knowledge about ganoderma with the experience I have underwent and continuous hope to advance towards the throne of success.

I would like to pay my gratitude to DXN CEO Datuk Dr. Lim Siow Jin for his business philosophy ‘ONE WORLD ONE MARKET’, which offers a perfect platform for me to invade the European market. I am taking full advantage of this business opportunity created by DXN to secure a foothold in the global market place and became an international direct selling leader.

DXN is in my blood. I am doing DXN business with my heart and soul. With the perfect platform DXN has provided, I am enjoying the benefits and rewards I am earning in life.

DXNers, continue to grow in doing the DXN business while enjoying the harvest of love throughout our DXN career. Be determined and let success come in your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment